PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, AS WELL AS THE SAFETY OF OTHERS:
(This information pertains to ALL of my fishing trips; including ice fishing,boat fishing, and ones that may not be presently advertised.)
1. Any and all fishing poses a risk to the person(s) engaging in the activity.
2. Each publicly owned/run/funded body of water (including but not limited to:
lakes, rivers, streams, dams, etc.) in the State of Pennsylvania has it's own unique boating and fishing regulations that must be followed at all times.
3. Minors: I do not take anyone out on the boat if they are younger than 10 years of age; as it is a part of my insurance.
There is absolutely NO circumstance where I will bend on this rule.
4. There is a propane heater that will be present on both the boat and in the ice fishing tent that can be used as needed.
6. Ice is a very slippery substance. Although we provide ice cleats for the bottom of the shoes, please be aware that it is still possible to fall with them on.
7. If you bring your own rods and bait I am not responsible for their getting lost, broken, etc. It is the responsibility of the patron to look after their materials.